It’s been a while since I’ve done a food round up of my favourite breakfast product, the egg.
1. Kokuho Rose Brown Rice Bowl. Sqirl, Los Angeles, California
2. Eggs Benedict. Ordered In By Him, Malibu, California
3. Black Truffle Deviled Eggs. Ghetto Gastro, Long Island City, New York
4. Kewpie Mayo Deviled Eggs. Homemade By Me, Manhattan, New York
5. Poached Eggs, Grilled Lemon, Haloumi, Asparagus. Homemade By Me, Los Angeles, California
6. Sicilian Baked Eggs. The Smith, Manhattan, New York
7. Campfire Breakfast. Big Crow, Toronto, Ontario
8. Udon Carbonara. Marugame Monzo, Los Angeles, California
9. Egg White Omelette, Heirloom Tomatoes, Avocado. Homemade By Me, Los Angeles, California
Missing: every time I’ve ordered just plain egss and bacon. Eggs, over easy.
If you’re hungry for a good time tonight, though, please join me at Over Easy LA.
This entry was written by Events, Food, Los Angeles, New York, Toronto and tagged Big Crow, Colta, Deviled Eggs, Echo Park, Eggs Benedict, Ghetto Gastro, Home Cooking, Ibe Soliman, Little Tokyo, Manhattan, Marugame Monzo, Over Easy LA, Silverlake, Sqirl, The Smith, Udon. Leave a comment or view the discussion at the permalink., posted on June 26, 2014 at 3:01 pm, filed under